- How do you react as you’re the “most Googled” celebrity?
Ans: I am flattered when I hear news like this. It’s better than any awards as these are the numbers & statistics that don’t lie & also that’s not something I paid to be on Google 24*7. I am very proud of it, its my fans that keep Sunny alive.
2 .Taking about “Leela” the promos were outstanding, you body language was catchy & this is something which u haven’t done in bollywood cinema. The fate was seen after the promos were out. So what was your reaction after seeing the first promo?
Ans. The first reaction was I was so beyond happy & blown away. I was a part of it while the making but I have never seen a footage like this ever, I saw a full transformation into a bollywood actress from US in western clothes always to an Indian actress. This was me being very Indian, which I always wanted to be & I was happy, proud & it was a great moment.
3 .”Leela Mara Naam” the lines in the film is it dubbed?
Ans: No I haven’t, because of the Rajasthani accent it would be difficult.
4.Your have always been extremely lucky with the music somehow & the music of Leela is doing superbly well?
Ans: Of all the movies I have done Leela has one of the best & finest music, every song is amazing.
5.Whats your personal favourite song in terms of choreography or music?
Ans : ”Dholi taro” Whenever I watch that song its like wow! That’s me.
- Talking about your dance moves, like every sunny leone movies has dance numbers, so dancing is something which is not naturally to you & did you had to work hard on it?
Ans: I am not a born dancer but yes I am a perfectionist & I rehearse a lot. I played with G.I.Joe’s & not Barbies. I was a tomboy growing up. I took karate classes & not dance classes. I took my first dance lessons here four years ago. It was a real big challenge I feel like getting better & my biggest judge would be you guys out there.
- You are very glamorous that’s your one side that all know men especially & women too, but they don’t know the humour side that you have in you as well? Do you think that lot of people are aware about it?
Ans: They are not aware about it. I am a big Goof ball. I don’t care if I look silly or stupid on camera or just even amongst friends I love to joke around. I think life is so short to be so serious, with everything that’s happened in my life, I don’t believe in not having a good time, it might just all end tomorrow.
- What will you say about the song desi look?
Ans: DESI LOOK is glamorous, over the top & one of the most sexy song in the film. All the song are good & designed by Hitesh kapopara the man who designed the jewellery & costume for songs.
- You said in an interview you would love to work with salman Khan at some point of time & your actually a part of a song which is related to salman khan somewhere?
Ans: Yes this is the closest I get now & I think he is a really good human being & a very nice person.
- Will you ever do a Punjabi or a south movie?
Ans: Yes I would love to do a Punjabi movie as I am a Punjabi & can re-learn Punjabi. But as of now my whole world is focused on bollywood cinema with seven back to back projects & “LEELA” is one of the first of those seven projects.
- Do you think that your own story can be made into a film?
Ans: I haven’t given a thought about it, but if it is offered I will think about it.