Section 3. Information We Collect and How We Use It.
Anyone under the age of 18, may only use this site and its services in conjunction with and under the supervision of their parents or guardians, and with express permission from us. For this reason, we ask that anyone under the age of 18 should not submit any personal information through our site. This website collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, information provided by user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Use of Personal Information
- To fulfill your service requests for services,
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Please note that we will use your information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the site to resolve any disputes, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, pay amounts due you, or verify your account data. We employ many different security techniques to protect any personal data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company, however please be aware that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet or with any digital or physical data.